My Revlon letter

Ry

Here's my letter to Revlon, took a slightly different approach.

I am writing to inform you that I will be participating in the boycott of Revlon products being organized by the women (and men) of Lung Cancer Survivors for Change. Lung cancer is the number one killer of women from cancer, it takes almost twice as many women a year as breast cancer. Your decision not to fund it with the proceeds from your upcoming Walk/Run because it is not a "women's cancer" is wretched.

In addition to the women diagnosed with lung cancer thousands more are caring for husbands, fathers, mothers, sisters, and brothers and praying for a cure for this horrible disease. I am one of those women. I am watching my husband battle lung cancer along with my 3 small children. Their childhood will never be the same. Our lives have been forever changed.

One thing I can do to help my husband, is to stop buying your products to raise awareness about this issue and the need to fund lung cancer research. Believe me, I am really going to miss your Age Defying Make Up and several other products. I am asking every person I know to do the same. If you truly care about saving the lives of women, I hope you will reconsider your decision.

:!: