Friday's Air

Flyman35

Good Morning Everyone

Thank God it's Friday.

It's payday WOOHOO!! I already have my money spent.

I have to gear up for my Indiana weekend. I leave tomorrow afternoon and won't be back until late Monday. Gee I hope I don't miss the bus.

Have a great day.

Denise

It's not only Good Friday...it's happy, yahoo Friday. This week has been really long for me and I have been thinking Friday ever since the alarm clock went off on Monday morning. Although this will be a very busy weekend for me, I'm just glad I'm not at work. I think I'm getting to that "I need a vacation" frame of mind.

We're having an Easter Egg Hunt/Party at our American Legion Post tomorrow for children that are in need this year. We have about 40 little ones coming. We met last night and boiled dozens and dozens of eggs for the little ones to color tomorrow.

I'm cooking for my family and several friends on Sunday. I still have grocery shopping and house cleaning to do before Sunday...so...it looks like this weekend won't be relaxing, to say the least.

I know any special days are very hard for those of us that have lost loved ones, so I pray everyone has a blessed Easter.

So....for now....let's be happy that it's finally ............

friday1_378.gif