Thursday's Air

Flyman35

Good Morning Everyone.

It's been a crazy couple of days. Viv has had higher BP than normal and has a lot of swelling. She went in for her regular (weekly now) check up and they took her to labor and delivery to monitor her for pre-eclampsia but it turned out that all was good. They let her go home and she is on bed rest. She was however having slight contractions according to the fetal monitor but they seem to have gone away. She really only has about 2 weeks left to go so we may be having this baby sooner than later.

Have a great day.

Denise

Sounds like there may be a baby coming sooner rather than later Denise!

I am on my wind down week after over a week of my favorite 2 year old! It was a wonderful visit and a perfect Easter - all 3 of my kids were here, one with her boyfriend, my good friend Eve and my little guy Shea and Eve's 21 year old son. A full, noisy, laughter filled holiday. The only problem was the oven caught fire on Thursday and could not be fixed until Monday - so I had a houseful of company with no way to cook! Luckily we live one block from our church so we ran back and forth all weekend to use the church 's oven!

What fun!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Janet