Thanks to Judy in KW for writing to me

I must have read two or three posts that first day that I found lungevity and mixed up the diagnosis with your travelling treatments. Thank you for getting back to me. I have never posted or read much on any site of any kind anywhere so I guess I need some education. For example, how can I get a lesson on how to search for posts about my diagnosis? How do I respond to a post? I guess I'll just have to explore the site. What I have found so far seems very helpful! I am glad that you and so many others are out there. I have never known anyone before who had any kind of lung cancer. Now I am finding how many kinds there are, also finding how many of my friends and their families have had some kind of cancer!!!! It is like entering a new and very heavily populated country!

Kathleen, has anyone told you about Cancer Grace yet. It is a web site we go to for more information about our diagnoses. They won't give medical advice, but they will give you good information. It's http://www.cancergrace.org

Use your name you signed in here with so we know you are who you are there! The good doctors will post and give you good information on what you are looking for.

MI Judy