Sunday's Air

Joppette

Never, EVER start deleting files and cleaning up old documents at 3:00AM when you are sleepy. LOL. I did that last night, just couldn't fall asleep quite yet, and in the magnificent clean up, deleted something critical to getting on line! After all that to finally get internet, and then I do that. I got on R's PC and discovered that today. So I called the owner (they are a distributor of DISH and friends of ours) and begged him to call me to help me restore whatever I deleted.

Haven't heard anything new today from Judy's son, but I will keep you informed as soon as I do!

Last night I asked R if he'd play a new card game with me. I'm sure it's not new, but I found it at the store as a game to take to chemo with me to play with my baby sitters, and it's great fun! It's called Phase 10. We played the first game, and once we figured it all out, we were addicted! We used to play games like this all the time, and he just got bored with that stuff. Maybe this is a portent of fun evenings ahead when there's no stupid TV on!

Tomorrow I see the nurse for the blood eval. I am happy to do this. I've been really sleepy, and dizzy today. I can't wait for them to figure out what is going on! Even more, I can't wait to feel better. I have a good feeling about all of this.

It's strangely warm here. Almost 70. It's humid too, and the storms out West are headed our way. I hope all of our friends out there are all safe and sound. The pictures on the news of the tornados were astounding.

Well, I can feel a nap coming on. Wishing you a lovely rest of your Sunday.

Judy in MI

Judy, I don't usually post to the "airs", but I do check in and read quite often. I just want you to know that I am saying lots of prayers for you. Hope you will be feeling much better real soon.

Really do appreciate you finding Judy KW's son and establishing a line of communication so you can at least convey our love and prayers for him to pass on to our dear Judy KW. I know she has a daughter, Wendy and her grandson Dominick on FB also, but from what I can tell her daughter isn't very active on there and her grandson is mostly cutting up with friends.. :) Anyway, I do hope she knows how much she is missed and loved by the lcsc family.

Guess, I will jump out of here before it's a new day .

Hugs to all,

Sue