Tuesday Air

dianew

Since Eric started this yesterday, I thought I would jump in this morning. Although I can hardly believe I'm up and actually active this early. Before cancer, when I had to be downtown at an office first thing, I would have been in the car and on my way by now. It's really amazing how quickly we can get spoiled. I still work, but on my own schedule mostly (and I am so grateful to be able to do that), but it seems like my starting time has been getting later and later. Occasionally I feel guilty - but obviously not quite quilty enough:)

I am looking forward to today. I had all boys, but was lucky to have had several granddaughters and step-granddaughters. Lots of birthdays coming up, so am going shopping and out to lunch. I'm not always sure what 8-year-old girls are into, but it is fun to shop for something other than trucks and race cars!

Susan -- am still hoping for a photo or your new puppy. What is it's name?

Happy Tuesday.

Diane

I am a day behind and just posted an awake picture on Monday's air, so I will post a sleeping picture here. Bailey almost matches my 10 year old Pom. My daughter says when I take a picture of them together it looks like one dog with 2 heads! I was a little afraid of how the older dog would accept the baby, but she is already "mothering" him and he bitesher, pulls her tail and she puts up with quite a bit. I even saw her cleaning up his face (and eating his Puppy Chow!)

Susan

post-47396-141270979592_thumb.jpg

Susan - thanks for the pictures. How cute!!!!! He looks so tiny. Will he stay that color?

Katie -- Thanks a million for the ideas! I saw your post right before I left and it made things so much easier. I got a kit with nail decorating stuff and some I guess you'd call them hair feathers? I'm sure she'll like them.

Hey folks. Great to see the Air started again today. Thanks Diane.

What breed is your dog Susan ? I have 3 Retrievers that keep me busy.

Eric we do not have your type of indoor bowling here but it sounds like fun.

Still getting ready for winter here. Stacking hay bales today. Bought a "well broke" horse last month. She was ridden over 200 hours so far this year by the previous owner. I have been busy and didn't have any time to ride her yet. The previous owner didn't have alot of hay to feed her but I put her in a big pasture and she has been eating as much as she likes. Unfortunately now she has gotten fat and lazy and would prefer not to be ridden. Definitely getting an attitude !!!

Be Bailey is a Pomeranian. He weighs just over 2 lbs and will probably be 7-8 lbs full grown. Not sure if color will stay the same. My 10 year old Pom was more white as a baby, but got creamier as she has gotten older. I will post her picture, too. Bailey is my 4th Pomeranian and I love the personality of the breed. It is amazing ho lucky I have been picking my loving dogs. They add a lot to my life. I am grateful to feel at this point that I am well enough to handle the challenges and time it takes to love and train a puppy.

Susan

post-47396-141270979596_thumb.jpg