Monday's Air

Janet B

Well another Hope Summit has passed and I am already excited for next years!! Katie, it was an amazing weekend, you are an amazing person! The whole LUNGevity staff are such warm, wonderful people and there is nothing more empowering than a whole room of strangers, with lung cancer in common, become immediate friends. We learned and ate and laughed and ate and cried and ate and made amazing new friends!! Thank you again, for all that you do!

So, the Summit was amazing, the ride home from D.C. was not! What should have been a 6 hour ride, turned into an 8 1/2 hour ride. The traffic was miserable! I wanted to get home on time to hug my daughter who had come home for the weekend to take care of the pets, instead we got here on time to wave to her from the platform as her train pulled away!

Like fools we bought Red Sox tickets for tonight, so now we have to get back in the car and drive to Boston in a couple of hours! I think the schedule for the rest of the week will be pajamas all day and dumb t.v.!

Until we leave for Boston, I am just going to lay low, and hopefully fall asleep for a bit, what do you all have planned for today?

Peace

janet