Thursday Air

dianew

I almost hate to mention how nice our weather is since I know it isn’t so nice in a lot of other places …. but it is just sooo nice right now. Of course I will be the first to complain when the rain and clouds arrive. :)

Had been dreading today. I think next to scans I hate dentist appointments the most. We used to have the nicest dentist, and his daughter was his hygienist and she was really good as well. Unfortunately he got old and retired, selling his practice to this new dentist who, for lack of a better word, I’ll just call a jerk! But the daughter stayed on as the hygienist, and I really like her and have gone to her for years. So I’m okay with the change, as long as I don’t have to have any dental work done but I’m on pins and needles whenever I go in until I find out that I’m okay and only need a cleaning. Like the rest of me, my teeth are getting older and will no doubt start falling apart soon – so I think it won’t be long before I’ll have to find a whole new dentist. Change isn’t my favorite thing as I get older either!

The only plans we have this coming weekend is to rake as many leaves as we can. I actually like raking them, but find putting them in bags frustrating as most of mine wind up back all over the yard – or all over me! Does anyone else have anything exciting planned?