Friday Air

dianew

We are having another nice day, although there was quite a bit of fog this morning. Starting tomorrow though the cooler temps are back and nothing in the forecast but rain, rain, rain. We've gotten all our leaves raked that have fallen thus far because the rain just makes a mess, but still a lot on the trees so hopefully it will dry out at least once more so we can take care of those. In a way it will be nice not to have the weather changing so much - at least I'll be able to figure out what to wear :)

Our son is having a birthday party for Chuck and I. Both of our birthdays are in October, but the grandkids have been so sick with bad colds I haven't dared go near them. They are better now, so I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Don't forget time changes this weekend - midnight Saturday night I think.

Hope everyone had a safe Halloween. Any plans for the weekend?

Hey Diane

I guess it is a belated Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great time at your party.

Most of the leaves have fallen here but still no snow on the ground. Last year we had snow on October 9 and it was here until mid May. So this late snow is great.

I am just getting back after being gone traveling all week. I have a Board meeting tomorrow which will last most of the day. Then try to catch up on work at the farm over the next few days.

Only seen 3 kids last night which were friends. Not may young kids in my area and parents have to drive them with miles between houses.