Tuesday Air

CindyA

Hi everyone!

Donna- I'm glad the weather is warming up there.

I am excited about Spring. All of the flowers and trees blooming are a delight for me. I really appreciate the beauty of nature.

What do you appreciate?

Beautiful day here, but lots cooler - only about 45. That is okay though as long as the sun is out. I would have to say today that I really appreciate the blue sky and sunshine!

I would also have to say I appreciate my husband. Because of my shortness of breath, shopping can be really hard for me. One of the stores has been having a huge clearance sale and he volunteered to go try to pick out some things for me. (He HATES shopping). I was pretty hesitant because in 48 years the clothes he has given me as gifts have been a pretty interesting lot to say the least! They have either been 5 sizes too small, 5 sizes too big, or just plain ugly. This past weekend he did a super job - about 2/3 of what he brought home were great - he only had to return a couple items. Obviously some things do get better with age :)

Diane