Monday Air

CindyA

Hello everyone!

It's Monday. What are your thoughts on Mondays? Some people dislike Mondays. As for me, it's the morning part that gets me. I want to sleep just 1 more hour, lol. I dred taking my kids to school because, well, I just like my kids. I like hearing their laughs in the background while I'm working & I like to see them running around. My 5 year old (my baby) is going on his first field trip to an aquarium that is quite a distance away. I wont be going with him nor will my husband. This is his first school field trip and I'm kind of nervous that they might lose him. He's a quite kid...My strategy is to put him in a neon shirt so he will be easy to spot. I'm trying to peel off this "Helicopter Mom" syndrome and just have faith that everything will be okay. Eeek! I foresee him running in my arms tomorrow after it all, and talking my ear off about his trip. I know he will have fun and that's what is important.

What is going on with you friends? Are you going anywhere fun this week?