Introduction

ms rock

Hello,

I am so happy to have found this site. I was recently told that I have stage 4 lung cancer. I was in remission for six years from breast cancer. Now this. am hopeful, but afraid naturally. Alone, with my 20 year old daughter in college. I don't want to die, I am praying and asking for prayer from all of you as I believe in God. I will pray for all of you who are here as well. I will fight with the medications, but just as with my breast cancer, the mind does the most battle. Blessings to you all.

Hello Ms Rock,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this message board. This is a place full of understanding, Hope and support.

We have a lot of friends on here who have been stage IV for quite some time. My friend is going on her 6th year as a stage IV Survivor. Just today someone posted in here that they have been stage IV for TEN years! Isn't that great? Also, please post any questions you may have. We have a lot of awesome Caregivers in here too that have many years of experience with LC.

Please feel free to browse around within these message boards under different topics. We have many conversations going on right now.

Here are some link that may be helpful to you as well.

http://events.lungevity.org/site/PageSe ... ndAdvocacy

http://events.lungevity.org/site/PageSe ... s_of_Hope#

I look forward to getting to know you. Please post in the message boards often and keep us updated on how you are doing.

• 4 weeks later...

If you whipped Breast Cancer you can do the same with Lung Cancer. Have faith and believe. I feel you're absolutely right, a positive mind is key!! Wishing you all the best new friend. <3

~Jennifer

(Daddy was diagnosed with Stage 3a Lung Cancer with Pancoast Tumor- 2/5/14)