Hello

Hammer

Hello folks. New member here. I was diagnosed with colon cancer in July. We thought surgery had got it all but, come to find out, it had metastasized to my lungs.

It's been a very scary few months. Does anybody have any good treatment and survival stories to share. I know it's all in god's hands but the human side of me still

wonders.

Hello, Hammer,

Welcome to LCSC. I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but I'm glad you've joined this online support community. We have members of all ages and stages of this disease, as well as caregivers and advocates, like me. I hope you'll make many meaningful connections with other members and you'll be able to share stories and advice. To start off, here's a link to the LUNGevity blog with a story about survivor Jim Morrison https://www.lungevity.org/support-survivorship/get-connected/blog/living-to-see-another-sunrise

While you're on this site, please feel free to read and comment on other discussion threads. This is a great place to ask questions and get to know people who are on a similar journey or who have been through similar experiences. There are many stories of hope.

With gratitude,

Lauren
--
Digital Community Manager
LUNGevity Foundation