Susan Mittlers How is your Mother?

Laurie

Hi Laurie,

Thanks for your concern and prayers for my mother. I continue to keep you and your mother in my prayers and I was so happy to hear that she is doing well and returned to work :D . My mother is doing very well right now. She had her last chemo thursday and the doctor says she is going to take a break for a while. She hardly ever uses her oxygen. She will get her scans next week to see how much shrinkage there is. I can't hardly wait to hear the results of her scan as I have a good feeling about them. I will post after we get the results. ( In the good news section :D:D )

Hugs,

Susan Mittler

Sounds like your Mom is doing great Susan!!:) My MOm and your mom were dx'd right around the same time. My mom was dx'd the middle of Jan. She doesn't have to use her oxygen at all anymore.:) She has 2 more treatments then new scans to see how much shrinkage too.:)

Praying for lots of shrinkage for us all!!!:)

Susan,

So glad to hear that your Mom is doing so well. :D That is great news! :D I will pray for lots of shrinkage for both your Mom and Deanna's Mom! :D:D:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~ !!!SHRINKAGE!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many Blessings to you and Mom.

Laurie