Feel good!!!!!

ronna

WOW>>> I never expected to get such a fast and uplifting resspnse from you all. It gave me such a warm and fuzzy feeling...I have alot of support from friends and family and boyfriend, but nothing ccan be the same as consersing with someone who is affected by lung cancer...only they understand, like i said im so glad i found this website...its something i really needed........ibokie2002@yahoo.com

take care and tahnks so very much....

ronna :P

Guest DaveG

Ronna:

So sorry you have the need to find us, but so glad you have found us. As I tell so many newcomers, you are amongst almost 400 new friends now and we are growing day by day. So I bet you're surprised by getting a response from the Co-director of LCSC. I try very hard to respond to all the newcomers, even when I am facing a crisis myself.

I have recently been restaged from Stage I to Stage IV and started chemo on May 5th, but I still try to get on and do my thing.

You will find the support, love, hope, compassion, and mcuh faith here. We have been where you are right now and we understand all too well what you are going through. LC is very scary. Put the numbers and stantistics behind because we are about survivorship here, as our name implies.

So, as i tell all newcomers: PULL UP YOUR KEYBOARD AND TELL US ALL ABOUT YOURSELF.