Relay for Life in Greenville, Texas June 11-12

-Cheryl-

Cheryl & Jack,

Hope all goes well this weekend at the Relay! Just had to chime in with good wishes, because I was BORN in Greenville, TX! (Only lived there a few months, but still!) :) Way to go for promoting awareness at the event. My thoughts go with you,

BeckyCW

Katie,

I didn't see you post till late on Friday. I looked for your number, but only found your work number. I got up Sat. morning and headed to the Sports Park with flyers in hand where the Relay for Life was suppose to be going held, and there was no one to be found. I saw a picture in the paper of a suvivor who had completed a lap around the track for survivors on Fri..I thought it was supposed to go on Sat. as well. I guess I got my day's off. I drove to several other places, thinking perhaps I read the location wrong, but nada! Welp, my intentions were good. I will continue to look for opportunities to raise awareness of this board and LC.

Becky, you should come back and visit your birth place. Greenville is a quaint little town. It is know by the national Arbor Foundation as having the most trees, which garners a considerable grant each year for beautifying the town. Just a little Trivia. I like it here, only 40 mi. from Dallas.

Cheryl