Iressa Questions

Amy P

For those of you who are taking Iressa - did you experience a decrease in appetite? My mom who has always been a healthy eater is only eating one or two small meals a day, she says she just isn't hungry. I don't want to push her because she does have a weight problem but I also don't want her to lose weight the unhealthy way and I want her to keep her strenth up. Any thoughts?

Amy,

I did not have a decrease in appetite, because of Iressa. Now after a year and three months of Iressa my appetite is a little bit better. I seem to fill up with a lot less food. I always eat three meals everyday but Saturday, our dinner night out and I want to get my moneys worth.

You may want to try Ensure or somethig like that if her weight loss is too drastic.

John

Amy,

I did not have a decrease in appetite, because of Iressa. Now after a year and three months of Iressa my appetite is a little bit better. I seem to fill up with a lot less food. I always eat three meals everyday but Saturday, our dinner night out and I want to get my moneys worth.

You may want to try Ensure or somethig like that if her weight loss is too drastic.

John