Any word yet Sam?

Guest Jonathan

Guest Jonathan

Just wondering- Jonathan

by the way i responded to your last inquiry again regarding the taxol and etoposide combnation so don't forget to look there too. Waiting and thinking of you daily- Jonathan

I spoke to my doc yesterday afternoon and he did not have the final report on the PET but promised to get it and call me today. I'm supposed to see him tomorrow anyway.

We briefly discussed treatment options including going back to the same or similar chemo since I had a very good initial response vs. a new regimen. We discussed excision vs FNA (fine needle aspiration) and radiation to my hot node. We still need to get the full report on the scan and guess we will soon.

Dr. Carr (my onc) is a member of a very large, multi-office private group and I think he will discuss my case with several others before making his final reccomendations. I think I might discuss it with them too. We just don't want to put off treatment too long. I'll be back to you.