Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest capasshl

Father-in-law just diagnosed with lung cancer

Recommended Posts

TELL HIM TO IGNORE THE STATISTICS, even if that is his life's bread and butter!

Say there's a 97% chance of dying in "x" amount of time. WHY CAN'T YOUR FIL BE ONE OF THE 3%!!!

My husband has a great article written by a guy who beat the odds on a very rare and deadly form of cancer and it's all about beating the stats.

Plus, a positive attitude is KEY. From the patient AND the caregivers - so your husband needs to pull himself out of the funk and be positive and supportive of his Dad. His Dad needs a cheerleader!

Here, I found a link to the article - please read it and share it with your husband. you may have to read through it two or three times.


Karen C.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...