Tobacco Litigation In Minnesota

Thanks Connie, spent about an hour reading them, I see the war rages in Minnesota. It gets frustrating at times. They talk about rights of bar owners or effects on Philip Morris's stock and we continue to die. :x:x

It's the same here in Jersey, accept it looks like the tobacco money is mostly all spent. How sad! We now have the highist taxes on cigs. in the nation ( good thing), but have cut spending on tobacco cessation and health issue's to a fraction of what was intended.

I sent out 3 more letters yesterday via Joe Cherners smokefree web site but sometimes it seems nobody's listening. Just venting a bit, :?:? Looks like my uncle is being dx.'ed with stage IV disease and I'm a bit down. I'll keep - keeping on though., thanks again,

God bless and be well and yes a big hug to ya!!

Bobmc- NSCLC- stage IIB - left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

Hi Bob,

First I want to say how sorry I am to hear about your Uncle. What type of cancer does he have? I'm sorry Bob, I'm sure it really hits your heart hard. (((((((Bob)))))))

As for the Article and the Tobacco Money, Well.......... It just makes me so DAMN mad that we paid the price, and we bought the cigarettes, and yet NOT ONE DIME Of any of this TOBACCO money is going back to helping all those people that even QUIT smoking and were dx.d with lung cancer down the road. The Lawyers SUED on behalf of all the smokers!!! I would give my right or left boob to see HALF of this money go toward Lung Cancer Research. But, that will never happen! :evil::twisted::(

Well sweetie, hang in there. Again, I am sorry to hear about your Uncle. I'll add him to my change of paryers.

Warm and Gentle Hugs,