Fa y A. -- update

Ry

Fay, I missed this post and am now hurrying to catch up. I like the Feisty for Fay idea -- think it's nice and catchy and we could go somewhere with it -- well, maybe not to your hospital, but somewhere....

Sorry that the hospital's so stuffy about properly lubricated men in kilts singing sixteen century songs -- sounds like a good way to liven things ups, with a bagpipe or two wailing in the background. If I had a Harry Lauder tape I'd send it to you -- just what you need since you can't have "a wee doch and dorris". Not sixteenth century, perhaps, but certainly an antique!

Keep us posted, horrible hospital computer and all -- we'll be sending our bestest vibes and feisty feints your way....

Ellen

Darlin' Fay...

FINALLY, I find this thread that says you'll be "in" for a month. Can't believe I missed it before.

I'm hoping they are erring on the side of caution when they spewed out that time frame...and that it turns out to be much shorter than a month. Not to again use a chicken reference :roll: but you're one tough bird and my money is on you for getting sprung sooner!

Why did Fay cross the road?

To get away from the green jello!!!!!!!! :D

Do what you need to do and take good care of yourself until the Pink Chicken Cult Bus gets there with reinforcements...alright? :wink: