NOT cancer related; fertility related

Andrea

This sort of fits under family members since we want a new family member ;)

As many of you know, I am undergoing fertility treatment. For those familiar with the process, I did the 4 rounds of Clomids with IUI (and a few rounds before without IUI); then 3 rounds of shots with IUI; and tomorrow I go for my in-vitro consult as I am still not pregnant.

If anyone has tried in-vitro and wants to let me know how it "really" was, please PM me. I am kind of done researching it b/c it is just stressing me out, and I am already "in trouble" with my family by how addicted and into LCSC I am. I kind of promised to stop looking into medical issues, even though google.com knows my real secrets :roll:

I don't have any info to offer, but I want you to know that I am praying and holding onto lots of hope for you! I can't wait for the day that I see a post from you that says, "We have a baby coming!" Hang in there. I know this has to be SO HARD for you. And good luck with all that is going on, Andrea!

Andrea,

My daughter had invitro... it did not work, she had two eggs put in.... I am going to PM you her email address.... I am sure she would not mind answering any questions you may have... just tell her you "met" me through the lung cancer support group.... I will be praying for you.... Love, Sharon