Have you noticed

lilyjohn

I have also noticed this. It makes it really hard to keep dry eyes while driving. I think people have just accepted the fact that I have red eyes most of the time. It just hits me out of the blue and I can't control the tears. I have tears right now while typing this. Today, it all started when I read the post about our dear Addie.

Right now it is the new Kenny Chesney song. I know it is about the death of a very young woman but certain lines haunt me. Everytime I get in the car I hear that song and now even in my sleep those words go over and over in my mind. They are just so discriptive. These are the ones that really get to me.

"Sunny days seem to hurt the most. I wear the pain like a heavy coat"

"Somedays the sky's so blue I feel that I can talk to you. I know it may sound crazy but it's true"

"It's not fair. You died too young, like a story that had just begun and death tore the pages all away."

"God knows how much it hurts, all the hell that I've been through knowing no one can take your place"

"The only thing that gives me hope is knowing that I'll see you again someday"

It would be hard to find words to describe what this ache is like that are more fitting :!: