Memorials and Honorariums

Jyoung20

Hey Everybody,

The question has been asked about how to make a memorial or honorarium for the "Playing For A Cure" Band and Classical Solo Competition.

Please e-mail me at Jyoung20@midsouth.rr.com and I will e-mail you all of the information. In a nut shell, you can donate what ever you like. The name of the person, who gave the contribution and what the contribution is for will be printed in the program. The amount of the contribution will be undisclosed. We also have ad options and sponsorships. LUNGevity is in the process of setting up a website for this fundraiser. As soon as that happen, it will be posted there as well.

Thanks for the interest.

Update---I spoke with a representative from Gould's (Salon and Day Spa) and they are very interested. I am hoping for a sponsorship. Many other local businesses have shown great interest.

Tentatively, the New Memphis Hepcats Jazz Combo will be performing for the judges and special guests lunch. Troop 240 Boy Scouts will be handling parking and some concessions and the Memphis Sound Drum Corp will be providing a clinic for the students. We are using this month for donations. The deadline for all donations is February 17th. The graphic artist will need everything by that time to have everything ready.

Thanks and God BLess!!

Jamie