Sharing Support About Online Memorial Site

Ann

I got this email and thought I would share it with those of you that have lost a loved one. As you can see, there are 100 free spots in exchange for offering feedback to the website. I set up a memorial for Dennis and had no problems. Site is very user friendly.

Hello everyone,

My name is Pavan and I'm just starting up a new service providing online memorials/obituaries.

We are set to launch the service next week, but before we do, we're giving away 100 Free Accounts to 'beta-test' the site. All this means is that in exchange for your free account, we ask that you report to us any glitches or bugs with the site you may encounter, so we may correct them before the website launches.

You can host a photo gallery or slideshow with unlimited photos, post obituaries with unlimited words, post at the message board and do a whole lot more at the website.

If you're interested, please visit http://www.continulife.com/index.php

If you'd like to sign up for a free account, click "REGISTER" and select "BETA ACCOUNT" for "Account Type". Act quickly though, we expect the 100 spots to be filled very quickly.

If anyone has any questions or comments feel free to leave them at the message board, or email me at contact@continulife.com

Thank you so much for your time.

Sincerely,

Pavan

Continulife

We Remember. Together.

http://www.continulife.com/index.php