Costume ideas? revised

eppie

02189163.jpg

Tickled Pink

Wear pink clothes and carry a feather.

Piece of Gum Stuck to Your Shoe

Dress in all pink and attach a shoe to the top of your head.

Ceiling Fan

Write "Go Ceilings!" on the front of your shirt. And don't forget to cheer!

Melted Snow Man

Drench yourself in water and carry around two sticks, a scarf and a carrot.

Got Milk?

Wear a sign that says "Got Milk?". Paint a milk mustache over your lip with make-up or other non-toxic white substance.

Oh, LOL, those are cute eppie! Last year I went as "Miss Smartie Pants". I glued smarties candies (front and back) all over a pair of old pants. The year before that, I went as "self absorbed" and glued sponges all over myself and made myself a faux sponge head band. That same year my daughter went as a "Freudian Slip"...she wore a slip and a tag around her neck that said "Freud"....I know, I know...big *groan*, he he.

My youngest son has decided to do something a little different this year.. we are really big on halloween costumes at my house! we've been a "dead head" on a table, an outhouse, a head on a platter (that was a tough one) just be anything you can think of!

We are going to use cardboard and make it look like a cereal box.. then he's going to carry a big plastic knife..

He's a Cereal Killer..... :lol:

My other son wants to go as a glow stick.. You know cover his clothes with those little plastic glow sticks.. not sure what that would be but at least I'll be able to see where he is all the time.. :D

• 2 weeks later...