Candy and Hugh.....

Tim'sKathy

I got a message from Candy last night..Hugh had gone into the hospital on Tues 9/17, the same day as Tim, with pneumonia and he lost his brave battle this past Sunday....I will let Candy post the rest...I just wanted you all to know....my heart is breaking for her....

This was in the Berkshire Eagle.....

Hugh I. Page Jr.

RICHMOND -- Hugh I. Page Jr., 59, died Sunday at Berkshire Medical Center in Pittsfield.

Born in Stockbridge on Dec. 29, 1943, son of Hugh I. and Margaret Wilson Page, he was a 1961 graduate of the former Williams High School.

He enlisted in the Marines and was stationed at Camp Lejeune, N.C.

Mr. Page was employed as a landscaper with Farley Land Design in Stockbridge. He also had worked as a mechanic for the former Mass. Energy and Oil, Donovan Construction, William's Construction and the town of Tyringham.

He was a volunteer with the Richmond Fire Department, an avid hunter, fisherman, boater and car racing fan.

He and his wife, the former Candace Pease, were married June 22, 1979, in Pittsfield.

Besides his wife, he leaves three sons, Hugh J. Page of West Stockbridge, and Jamie Page and Jeremy Page, both of Richmond; two brothers, David Page of West Stockbridge and Robert Page of Pittsfield; and five grandchildren. Another son, Randy Page, died July 6, 2000.

FUNERAL NOTICE -- Services for Hugh I. Page Jr., who died Sunday, Sept. 28, 2003, will be conducted Friday, Oct. 3, at 11 at the BIRCHES-ROY FUNERAL HOME by the Rev. Anne Alvord. Family will receive friends Thursday, Oct. 2, from 4 to 7 at the funeral home. In lieu of flowers, expressions of sympathy in Hugh's memory may be made to the American Cancer Society in care of the funeral home, 33 South St., Great Barrington, MA 01230.

Kathy

Dear Candy,

First I want to thank you Tim's, Kathy for sharing this heartbreaking news with all of us.

Oh Candy, I am SOOOO SORRY you lost your WONDERFUL HUSBAND Huge. Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

((((((((((((((((((((((((Candy)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) :cry::cry::cry: