Update on my sweethear Earl

Guest ginnyde

Darrell also doesn't want to hear a time limit or prognosis at this time... He has 6 lesions on his liver, all reports have reccomended an mri, but none have been none...we asked about this at the last oncology visit.. all reports have said could be due to matastic disease, then the last report says probably begein and are probably hypatic cysts... After next scan they will check his liver and possibly do a pet or mri... We'll see.. I told them we want to know what we are fighting and we wondered why no one has suggested an mri being all reports have reccomended them... I'm tired of doctors playing with our lives and I hate to hear that RFA has a limit, because darrell started out with one lesion and then four and now has six.. guess we'll see what the next scan shows.. if theres more they are gonna find out why... I have had a bad feeling about this all along...the liver that is... I wish you luck and Earl and if you find out anything about the liver and anything new that can be done please let me know, because I'm sooooo very scared that we will be dealing with that before we know it.. I pray not, and pray that we could be as lucky as Norme's Buddy, but his was there from the begining and Darrell keeps getting new ones. To me this isn't a good sign... I wish I had more time to be on here it really helps me and I'm getting so stressed lately.... I HATE CANCER AND WHAT IT DOES TO ALL OF OUR LIVES AND OUR LOVED ONES!!!!!!!!!! I pray for a cure daily!!! Keep us posted!! Christy

pm me if you hear of anything new or email me at rinkersgal@allvantage.com thanks