A Poem

luvmydog2

Here is a poem that I have from my high school days (which was 30 years ago). I thought that some of you might enjoy it. Perhaps you have a friend you would like to share it with. Thanks for allowing me to share it with you.

Bruce

Today

Today is here. I will start it with a smile and resolve to be agreeable. I will

not criticize. I refuse to waste my valuable time.

Today has one thing in which I know I am equal with others ... time.

All of us get the same salary in seconds, minutes and hours ... but not

days.

Today I will not waste time. I know the minutes I wasted yesterday are as lost as a vanished thought.

Today I refuse to spend time worrying about what might happen. I am going to spend my time making things happen.

Today I am determined to do the things I should do. I firmly determine to stop doing the things I should not do.

Today I will begin by doing and not wasting my time. In just one week I will be miles beyond the person I am today.

Today I will not imagine what I would do if things were different. I will make success with what material I have.

Today I will stop saying “ If I had time, for I will never find time.’’ If I want it I must take it.

Today I will act toward other people as though this might be the last day on earth. I will not wait for tomorrow.

TOMORROW NEVER COMES.