Thank you

shirleyb

I just want to take this time to say thank you to each and everyone of you that have joined this board and shared your stories.

The last six months have been the worst of my life and I would not wish this on my worst enemy.

It has been the people on this board who have been so open and honest about what is going on with them and it has made me realize that we each have so much to offer to one another. The only ones I know who really understand what I have gone through and am still going through is you.

You have to have been there to understand the pain and heartache it brings to our families. You have helped me to survive and get back on my feet somewhat. I know I could not do this by myself and I needed others besides my kids to help me and you have. For this I will always be grateful and thankful for.

So thank you from the bottom of my soul for being here, being willing to listen and totally understanding me when I say life can suck sometimes.

My hope is that I too can offer encouragement to others to help them through these very difficult days.

Much love going out your way.

Keep your eyes open, miracles happen every day. We just have to be able to see them for what they are.

Shirley

<>

YOU already do that Shirley.

This board is amazing and is probably the best thing we've ever encountered on this crap of a journey with lung cancer. It's a blessing that we have each other. You are right, miracles do happen everyday and this group is one of them.

THANK YOU! For your kindness, understanding, support. THANK YOU for being here.

KatieB