Here's your Sign

Connie B

Here's Your Sign Jokes

Last time I had a flat tire, I pulled my truck into one of those side-of-the-road gas stations. The attendant walks out, looks at my truck, looks at me, and I SWEAR he said, "Tire go flat?" I couldn't resist. said, "Nope. I was driving around and those other three just swelled right up on

me. Here's your sign."

A couple of months ago I went fishing with a buddy of mine, we pulled his boat into the dock, I lifted up this big 'ol stringer of bass and this idiot on the dock goes, "Hey, y'all catch all them fish?" "Nope - Talked 'em into giving up.

Here's your sign."

It's like before my wife and I moved. Our house was full of boxes and there was a U-Haul truck in our driveway. My friend comes over and says "Hey, you moving?" "Nope. We just pack our stuff up once or twice a week to see how many boxes

it takes. Here's your sign."

I learned to drive an 18 wheeler in my days of

adventure. Wouldn't ya know I misjudged the height of

a bridge. The truck got stuck and I couldn't get it

out no matter how I tried. I radioed in for help and

eventually a local cop shows up to take the report.

He went through his basic questioning. No problem. I

thought for sure he was clear of needing a sign...

until he says "So..is your truck stuck?" I couldn't

help myself! I looked at him, looked back at the rig, then back to him and said, "No I'm delivering a bridge ...Here's your sign!".

I'm in high school, and i was walking to my 6th period class the other day. When i get there (being the first one there) i pull on the door to find it locked. THe drapes are closed, so i can't see if anyone is inside, so just to be sure, i start pounding on the door. At that moment the principle walks by the classroom with keys and says "are you locked out?" I said "nope,the door made fun of my mom, i was just giving him a beating for it...... Here's your sign."