Taking pictures - what do you do?

Guest canuckwebgrrl

Guest canuckwebgrrl

Hello everyone,

How have you dealt with picture taking? My family isn't big on taking lots of pictures, but I've realized that we don't really have any of the family together, or of my step-dad. I would like some pics of him especially, but how do I raise the subject? I certainly don't want to upset him or anyone else in my family. I discussed this with KatieB, and would like as many opinions/experiences as I can get. Thank you :?

Chris do you have a birthday or event coming up soon? I would suggest bringing a camera to that. That way the picture taking seems "normal" to the situation.. I know how you feel. I'm extremely close with my Mom and I'm not a big picture taker so I didn't want to freak her out start snapping pictures of us..I waited for a special occasion. :D

I hope this helps.

Laurie

have a little get together, and just get out the camera, that what we did, we never took so many pictures at christmas and at my daughters birthday, and i think my husband knew it was getting bad, that he just let us he was never in so many pictures, and we even took pictures at the hospital because we knew he wasnt going to come home and my kids wanted some pictures, just dont act like it a big deal.

sandy

I know what you mean Chris, it can be hard. I just started taking them once my mom started feeling better. I felt really strange taking them when she didn't feel well. I am glad she feels so good now, b/c I have been taking lots of pics and video. Like the others said, birthdays and other occasions, (Easter and Passover are coming) help.