Share your story on Meso Map

wendigoal

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that my web site, www.mymeso.org, just added a new feature that I really hope will help show the impact of mesothelioma and lung cancer in the U.S.

We're calling it the Meso Map right now. Basically, there's a graphic on our home page of a big map, with the words "Help Raise Awareness." When you click on that image, it takes you to a Google map page, where we have markers on a map to show where people with mesothelioma or other lung cancer are, and a brief story about them (submitted by them or ok'd by them after an interview with me).

Right now I have 2 stories. One is about Charlene, who is 48 and diagnosed with meso in July 2007. The other is an interview with Phil Coady, the Chairman of the Board for the Lung Cancer Alliance, who also has lung cancer.

I'm really hoping that other people will be inspired to share their story, as a way of connecting with other people and of illustrating how many people in the U.S. are affected by this disease.

Please check it out, and let me know if you like it, don't like it, think we ought to change something. Any feedback is welcomed.

And, if you like it, please post your story.

Thank you for your time.

Blessings,

Wendi

• 3 years later...