Monday's Air

jaminkw

Maybe now my family will believe I am exhausted when I say I am exhausted. I got up at 8am yesterday, did some stuff, laid down and fell asleep around 1pm. I woke at 4pm, ate dinner, laid down and then got up and went to bed at 7pm. I woke at 6am.

I feel decent today and am so lucky my massage therapist called and offered me a 2:30 appointment. That on top of all the sleep I got should really fix me up. I need to rethink how I'll do my life during the holidays next year!

It's a beautiful day in Key West. It's a very pleasant 74 degrees (although my favorite temp is hi of 82). Hope you are all having a great day. And all you guys getting cold and snow, think Spring. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that it comes early.

Judy in Key West

I would say that you were exhausted !!! That would make a 20 year old feel exhausted let alone a 25 year old like yourself. LOL Take care girl.

Well it was -41 here this morning and I think it has gotten colder. The ice fog is really bad and visibility is maybe 100 feet in front of you at best. Very difficult to see the light's on vehicles let alone pedestrians.

But Judy if you are telling me that spring is coming, I'm feeling warmer all ready. LOL

Well it is 13 degrees out now, wind chill of minus 2 . Will be actual minus 10 tonight. It is really snowing out, when i got off of work my car was totally covered ! Streets are bad and slippery. At least 6-8 inches needs to be shoveled or blown off my driveway, but it is still snowing.

Guess what, it is winter in Minnesota!

Donna G