Sunday's Air

jaminkw

What a beautiful day it is in the Orlando (Narcossee) KOA! It's a little crisp for me but sunny and beautiful. The celebration with the kids and grandkids for the four Feb birthdays started at the RV at 10:30 am. We wrapped up around 8:30 pm when my son Dave said of his boys that "nothing good is going to happen from here on." I have a funny family.

What a great time this has been but Judy's tired. We'll leave here shortly and drive as far as Port St Lucie and stay the night. Dominick, of course, will stay with us until school in the morning. Then we head on home. It breaks the trip back to the keys down to 5 hrs instead of 8 hrs when wet are going straight through from Key West.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and hope my Northern friends are getting some relief from the cold. I've been so busy I haven't seen the weather.

Judy in Key West

Well Judy I think everyone is having a party today because there is no one on here. LOL And that is great. LOL

Well it is really nice in the knife today. Somewhere around -20 and it is a light snow falling. When snow is falling this time of the year it is a good day because normally it is too cold. Soon be time to go ice fishing. Planning on going to the farm next weekend as well. Just to do some nice snowmobiling in all that fresh powder.

Went to a farmer's market and out to brunch today! They were selling potatoes, onions, garlic, kale, root vegetables, cabbages, and apples. Rounded out with bakers, butchers, cheesemakers, candymakers, soapers, and jewelers, not to mention the stands selling hot food such as gourmet hot dogs, crepes, soup, and tamales. It was cold for here, but no rain. Nice way to support local business.

ts, I think my husband and I went to that market when we were in Seattle a few years ago. It was nice. I'm pretty sure we also ate at a restaurant upstairs from the market where you could sit and see the water. I loved Seattle. It didn't rain the whole time we were there!

Judy in Key West

Judy - you were no doubt at the Pike Place Market - the granddaddy. This was a neighborhood market set up just on Sundays. year round. It's just local (WA) produce and stuff. There are a few that run year round, then they bloom from May thru October in almost every neighborhood. Just lovely.