Sunday's Air

Flyman35

Happy Sunday Everyone.

Jayla was a bundle of energy yesterday at the shower. She was up at 8 a.m. and had no nap. She finally zonked out in my arm about 7 p.m. and was up at 5 a.m. I did not go to bed until 1 a.m. so not much sleep was had by me.

A few minutes ago I thought she got awfully quiet. when I went to check on her she was asleep on the living room floor. I think it's time for me to take a nap as well. I am whooped.

Here are a couple of pics from this morning. The new avatar was taken last weekend. what a difference a few days makes.

SANY0180.jpg

SANY0181.jpg

Have a great day all.

Denise

Your gonna cry when I tell ya I washed and waxed my car in shorts Today!!!! :P:P:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And swept the worms out of the garage after 5 days of Rain!!! :x:lol:

Well how about this one!!! I went to the store yesterday and bought a lawn tractor ( riding mower ). It was -27 out and we still have 3 feet of snow on the ground. Just a little anxious for summer to arrive. LOL

Oh my gosh Denise. It really is still winter there! I am sorry to say we have been mowing our lawns here since Feb (never mind a few minor snowfalls to get in the way!) and our daffodils have been in full bloom for awhile! We are weeks behind our normal spring though with our cooler winter this year.

Sounds like a good time was had by all at the shower and it seems like it is your turn to rest up today.

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Victoria. I think I will try and get out for a walk and enjoy the sunshine. We are going over to friends for dinner tonight and my daughter has already made the dessert we are bringing. So, it's now just one of those days that needs to be enjoyed.

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

Sandra

I have to admit that snow IS beautiful - but not in late march!!

I do laugh at the people around here who are already raking out their gardens - in CT you can never count the last snow out until Mother's Day.

I have had a most lazy day - got up - went to church - came home and slept til 3! My head is still a mess (Tarceva related infection) and a bit painful so sleep has been hard and it felt great to just totally zonk out for the afternoon on a gray rainy day.