Hope writing it in a right place

LeeMooNia

Hello,

Welcome to our site. I'm not exactly sure whether you are in the right place or not, but I'm sending you my warm welcome, as well as a bit of a hope that you are in the wrong place. :)

The reason I hope this is the wrong board for you is that members here are people who have either been diagnosed with Lung Cancer, or are the care-givers, family, friends, and loved ones of someone with Lung Cancer.

It's a truly wonderful group of people, the best membership ever, but one that none of us here ever hope anyone else needs. I pray for the day that this message board dwindles to the point where there is no longer a need for support because they've found a cure and there is no more lung cancer.

So, tell us a bit about yourself. Introduce yourself and what brings you here.

As far as your question goes for beaded trim, I'm not an expert by any means either, but I have purchased sewing supplies at a discount from this website in preparation for my wedding. They were good to work with and always were displaying new material. Their stock changes weekly so if you don't see something you like, you can look again later and find something else that is great.

http://hot-threads.com/fabric-embellishments/fabric-trims/beaded-trim

Good Luck. (and if this is not the boards you intended to visit, do not worry.... We are here if you need us, but are excited and happy for you if not.)