Sunday's Air

Outrider1

As Judy is out on a hall pass, and everyone seems so busy, I thought I would do the Air for today. I hope ya'll don't mind as I am new around here.

Today in North Texas it is working up to be another scorcher, which is usual for this time of the year. I plan on vegging out in the cool, altho I cringe every time the air comes on..

Got a big pot of beans on the stove cooking now so later when it is really warm outside, the kitchen is not heating up cooking dinner. In about an hour I will be letting the fur babies in so they don't over heat.

I hope you all have a good day and hope it may be cooler for you than it is here.

Dawn

Hi Dawn

It is hot here too. We had a break for a few days when the temperature got down into the 90s but this week should be all 100s again. No humidity makes it a lot more bearable. Heat index was actually about 5 degrees lower than the actual temperature.

I love the air conditoning. I have gotten really spoiled sense I left Louisiana. I like cool dry weather and if I can't get that I am glad to have hot dry weather :!:

Anyway hope you and all of our missing people are off having a great time somewhere. Take care. Lillian

Quiet day here, wife is working and no grandkids here. Just me and the dog.Speaking of beans Dawn,my mom used to make ham and beans that I just loved. She would soak the beans over night before cooking them. After mom passed away 8 years ago I never had them again because I figured it took to long to soak the beans and all. Then about a year ago I was in the store and I noticed great northern beans in the can. I never knew you could buy them already cooked. I bought some and they tasted pretty darn good altho they do have some of the undesired side effects my mom's also had. :oops: