LABOR DAY AIR

jaminkw

Morning All! We celebrated yesterday so I may actually be laboring in the computer today. Better work than play in the computer since I just got kicked off the internet several times. This is my second attempt at the Air.

I don't want to sound like a dummy but I don't text. Donnie and Ann, what the heck is GTKY?

I am having such an amazing time this trip. I have so much energy (next infusion due a week from today) I have to wonder if I had some significant depression going on earlier. I was also sick for a long time with sinus and allergy problems, some significant exhaustion from so much traveling and the work required to get ready for this trip. We went across the field to the picnic about 1 pm and never got home until close to nine. We stayed up and watched TV and I did a very rare thing--slept til 8:30 am. What a treat. I have a plan for when I get home. I'm going to check at the Community College to see if they have water aerobics for old people. I need to concentrate on getting out more. It's good for me.

Most of you are probably picnicing today so have a great time. I'll probably try to get through the frustration of the net again later today.

Judy in Key West