Sunday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! My desktop weather said it was 69 degrees at 9 am. What a difference a day makes! Unfortunately, cooler weather in KW is often occompanied by high winds. I'm not fond of the wind. I could hear it outside when I went to bed last night.

Went to bed late and got up early. Should be happy. The 11 and 12 hours sleeps were worrying me. Same old, same old--is it the chemo or the cancer? Now that I am paying attention, it's pretty obvious the chemo is triggering the eye problems. My husband and I have figured out it comes on about the second week. Hopefully with what my eye doctor recommended and the fact that I started wearing the dark glasses earlier will minimize it.

I'm pacing myself through today. I have an investment club meeting tonight at 7 pm. Gosh I wish things were earlier! Another member is picking me up so I won't have to drive and I look forward to seeing people I haven't seen in months.

Oh, the party for Frank yesterday was wonderful. It was mostly cancer group people and it was great interacting in a more relaxed, social setting. Of course, I couldn't resist setting up dinner in advance for after group on Tuesday. Looks like Loreen and I will have at least a couple more participants this week.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in Key West

Morning All.

Well, I am not sure what the outside air temps are right now, but I can tell you that we left the windows open last night and at almost 10 o'clock in the morning, it is "COLD" in here even with the sun shining through the windows. I love it!

We are not expected to get any more rain until maybe Tuesday and the temps next week are not supposed to rise out of the mid to upper 60s. I love Fall! The air smells so crisp, the leaves turn glorious colors and I just get an extra pep in my step as well as my attitude.

Anyway, I am gonna install the camera software sometime today so I can download pictures to the computer. Maybe I can catch some pictures of the dogs running and the fall leaves. You'll know I was successful if you see new avatars or pics up in the photo forum.

I hope you all have a lovely day.

Dawn

I slept in this morning. All the way to 5:30 :wink:

Actually I went to bed at ten last night, couldn't keep my eyes opened it took a while to fall alseep but I slept hard. Don't know why but always after a couple of sleepless nights when I do sleep good I feel much worse all day. I get this sleepy headache and want to sleep more. Crazy crazy!!

News in my love life is that it is pretty much non existant. It took a while to realize that I really enjoy this man's company but with all of the baggage we both carry and as much as we care for eachother we are better off being good friends. That may change someday but for now it is good. It was just so nice to feel a man's arms around me again and to know that I am still capable of feelings other than the constant pain that has tormented me for so long.

Last night was good. I spent some time with a new friend, thanks to Ann for introduching us. Funny thing is I was remembering all of the funny little things that Johnny and I shared, things that made me laugh and still do. The little things that made our relationship so special and so long lasting although we spent most of our lives apart.

I am afraid that you may all get tired of me for it is my intention to spend a lot more time here on the board. This is where my heart is and where I feel that maybe in some small way I can be of help to someone. It is in that way that so much of the heartache will not seem that it has been for nothing.

I have made a remark to a couple of people lately that I am seeing more and more to be true. I have told them that If we were given degrees for heartaches that I would have my Masters by now. As I have been going back over the things I have written about my life I see that though thrown at times I have learned to pick myself up and carry on often with more compassion and more understanding of other people and their heartaches. I am hoping that somehow makes me a better person. I am hoping that I am someone that my Johnny can be proud of.

Wow that is too deep for here but I needed to get it off my chest.

Love and prayers for all who are suffering and special prayers going up to Will for his surgery to be a great success and kill the monster once and for all :!:

Have a great day everyone!!!