Thursday's Air

laban

Good Morning All,

It's 74 in Orlando and a bit overcast. Had rain yesterday in town but out here, we're dry as can be. May has come in with the heat of summer and we won't see the 70's again, during the day, until late October or early November.

Donny, I see snow and sleet in Wyoming. I guess you just never know what you're going to get up there.

Judy in MI. Hope you're feeling better today and you got through the night without too much spasm/pain.

Today is the day I'm meeting Judy in KW. We're meeting for coffee @ 10. Woohoo. I've been looking forward to this. Hopefully this trip to MD Anderson will be a productive, good visit with good results.

That's all for now, I'm pretty new at this "Air" thing.

Have a good day, all.

Morning All! Great job Laurie but from the time you started the Air til I got up, a big old sun rose outside my window. Good thing too. Stan was supposed to get me up at seven and the sun did at 7:15 lol.

Looking forward to meeting Laurie. A very pleasant distraction since I'm not due at MDA til 1 pm. The testing wore me out this time. Don't know why or remember if it did this before. I didn't get up yesterday til 7:30 and was back before 2 pm. I fell asleep on the couch before dinner and was falling asleep before 9 after dinner. I think it's the stress. My husband thinks it's the Ativan. It's only a small dose--.5 mg I think. Scan days, I take on at night, one when I get up and another just before the procedure. I want to be out of it when I go in that tube. Was still antsing to get out 7 min before it was over!

Have a good day everyone. Will let you know when I get my results.

Judy in KW

Good morning all, Been a bit crazy here for me lately learning a new job, finally learning to juggle work and being a single parent. Things are look good. Well little did I know my mom had a PET scan a few weeks back she went to her Dr. yesterday and is NED. She is 5 years from treatment this month so he released her. She texted me in the middle of my day telling me there was something wrong with her well she was having quite the anxiety attack thank goodness I had 1 lorazepam and took her to run errands with me and she was feeling better toward the end of the day. Yesterday I had a potluck at work in which I made enchiladas for and my sweet son offered to carry one of the pans for and he dropped it lol, then I thought he had a game yesterday so i got off early well no the game is today, I tell you sometimes if I dont laugh at myself I would prob get more upset. :D A high of 62 today mostly sunny :)

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning all!

Thursday mornings are my "day off" until I go to Gilda's at 2:00. So I slept in until 11:00!!!!! This muscle thing wears me out, so once a week I indulge and sleep in, it felt fantastic. I slept like a baby last night. So thankful.

KW Judy, I'm thinking the Ativan did you in girl! It is a small dose, but Ativan makes me so sleepy. Wishing and hoping for good results. Hope you and Laurie have a wonderful time together. Pics please!

Katie, your work is so amazing, helping those with new diagnosis, sponsorships, etc., God bless you for what you do. It does take it's toll doesn't it? At Gilda's Club, it can get overwhelming at times too. We see all sides of the cancer journey, the tough stuff and thankfully the good stuff.

Calin, good news about your Mom. Yeah!

Well, it's 12:30 here, got to get moving to get to Gilda's. Good day everyone.

Judy in MI