Women and LC News

Guest Estrea

Following up on the post from Katie B, here is the link for the NBC Night News report from last night:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3941277/

NBC has been the only network to report on LC on a regular basis because Tom Brokaw's assistant died from it. They have even started a foundation. I had asked ALCASE when they were going to a benefit for the foundation to please tell them about us and nothing ever happened there. If anyone wants to pick that up, please contact Jan Healy at ALCASE and she might be able to fill you in.

As for the women angle, this is the kind of thing to bring to Oprah, too. My lunch was rescheduled for next week, but I will try to find out what I can.

Estrea,

Thank you for the post. It is nice to see you on line more. I would imagine it is pretty difficult to be online often. Especially with little ones and twins, no less. I hope your daughter is doing well. I want to say thank you for starting this Website. It is a blessing and has been so much support to me and also all of the others who post here.

Good luck on your lunch and here's praying that it will be productive... Please keep us posted on the what happens.

God Bless you and yours,

Karen