Sunday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! This is try three--after this, no more. My family arrived in Marathon last night. They have the wedding today and I'll see them tomorrow. Trying to figure out how I can go to town with them without wiping out. I know I can't keep up with the younger women or even my 71-yr-old sister/cousin. She still goes white water rafting with Big Brothers/Sisters.

Judy, I'm gathering you never had to retrieve a password or get a new one after changing servers. It's like a circus--definitely circular. Give us your email and we'll email you a new password but the email is wrong. No place to change it. Site ID? Can't join again because you are already signed up. Any of you out there who've encountered this know exactly what I'm talking about lol.

Stan's hip is acting up badly again. Don't know what set it off but it's not good. He does have an appmt with an orthopedic dr but not til the 30th.

Have a good day everyone.

Judy in KW

P.S The third try on this post was a charm!

Hi Judy,

I see that you made it into my Care page. Thank you sweetie. The notes and support mean the world to me.

I had a very tired weekend. I don't really know why, but yesterday was a day of fighting off the need to nap. Today I get a hair cut, color, and then teeth cleaning. Sounds like a good day to me!

It's 5:00AM here, so will just post this, see other new posts and go back to bed.

Judy in MI