Monday's Air

jaminkw

Afternoon All! Busy Airs Thur and Fri but you all took off the weekend lol.

I was excited to come onsite and see the survey for the Surivor Summit. I'm talking to my family and friends like it's a done deal. It would be so thrilling to get ftf meetings with my friends from LCSC. It's got to happen.

The trip was terrific. Wendy and I called out for food and spent Friday evening in. The food was so-so but we had a great time just catching up the way you don't seem to do on the phone. The Hampton had a very good hot breakfast bar so that was the deal Sat morning. The show was FABULOUS! I just did not recall how many hits Frankie Valli had--as part of the Four Seasons, as Frankie and the Four Seasons and as a single artist. His story was interesting and the music was great fun. Of course, Wendy and I can't do anything without an adventure so we got lost trying to find the Avenue where we planned to eat. We'd got bad info from a cabbie who took us to the show and must have walked an hour or more to find dinner. Needless to say, I was wiped. But dinner at a Cheesecake Factory (I'd never been to one) was really good. The cheesecake dessert, of course, was awesome.

I've unpacked, run a load of sheets, went over the mail and done some pretax sorting in the office. I'm off to take a shower and crash for the rest of the day. Have a good one everyone.

Judy in KW

Judy, I'm so glad you had such a nice time! It sounds like so much fun, especially the cheesecake! Rest up.

I'm still at the hospital. The changes are so frequent and don't make much sense that I don't even want to post about them. When I'm in the wheelchair and they are taking me to the car, I'll let you know how I'm doing!

MI Judy