Saturday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! For a moment there I was so confused. Just for Fun, Saturday Feb 11, me--I know I forgot to open the Air. Oh yes, that was the Friday's Air post to Ann I made on 2/11. lol

I am definitely a slug. I lounged around in my chair most of the day. I did finally get up and finished sorting paperwork and arranging my office. I went to the Dell site and learned there is no docking station for my Studio 17 I just bought last year. After years of buying Dell, it was my first and huge disappointment. Bought it to watch TV in the RV. Never could because of compatibility issues. I didn't want to get into an added box situation. It appears they stopped selling it last year. What does that tell you?It's too large to haul to and from my office area so I wanted to set it up as my desktop. Determined I could still do this (hopefully) with a USB universal docking device so I ordered one off Amazon. It will arrive on Tuesday thus my motivation for getting the office together. Now I'm tired and forgot to workout. Too late. Will be sure to do it in the am.

Have a good evening everyone.

Judy in KW