Saturday Air

dianew

It is awfully quiet on the boards with so many being in DC - except for the spammers which seem to be out in droves. I know I'm not the only one not in DC this weekend, so perhaps someone else will drop in to say hi.

Finally some more sun and warmer temps - and it's supposed to last most of next week! We're finally going to have a long enough break from the rain to get the lawn furniture out and the yard looking good. I'm going to try planting my own baskets this year. I don't have much of a green thumb so I've always bought them blooming from the store, but last year they didn't seem to do well and had also gotten more expensive. I do mostly hanging baskets because when I try to plant flowers the dogs dig them up. :(

Next weekend we have what they call "Art in Bloom". They have it every Mother's Day weekend - and it's your typical street fair where they block off most of the downtown core area and vendors come from all over. Lots of art (obviously), as well as jewelry, food, etc. It's one of the nicer one of the year and always a lot of fun.

JudyMI - I hope you are having a nice weekend and feeling well enough to get out a bit.

I keep hoping to see an update on JudyKW - and also dreading it. Thinking of JudyKW and her family constantly, and keeping them in my prayers.

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend and the sun is shining wherever you are.

Diane

sent Katie an fb message because I can not do all of this spam myself ... she will get it tonight I know for sure!! please bare with us for a bit though...

usually not this bad and when it gets like this I send to Katie cause she can fix it faster than I can but was same IP with different names!