Wednesday's Air

michellep

Hi everyone and happy hump day :)

We're having a heat wave today....almost 2pm here and it's a whopping 23 degrees. Maybe I should go do some gardening in my bikini? Lol

I don't know how many of you browse Pinterest but there are some really good cooking ideas there. I've got several new things I want to try. Hopefully Russ likes them cuz he's really picky and that isn't fun :(

Gong to get my hair done tomorrow and I'm thinking about a whole new cut....maybe a bob? Those look so cute and I hope it works for me too.

Katie.....I'm so sorry to hear the news about your cute puppy. Please hug your children for me....I'm sure they are devastated as you are too dear one. ((hugs))

Seems a little warmer here today - and it is raining. I'm actually glad to see the rain for a change since it is supposed to clean up the air quality.

Michelle, I think you'd look nice in a bob. I had one for a long time and kept it because it was pretty easy to take care of. Now my hair is shorter and grayer -- need to update my avatar one of these days but I'm always the one taking the pictures! I've seen Pinterest -- but not been sure exactly what it is. Guess I will have to check it out. I love recipes.

Stay warm.