Wednesday's Air

michellep

Wednesday's Air is cold again here. We're in the mid 20's today.....oh Spring....please get here soon :roll:

Was quite productive today. I finally got around to cleaning out several areas of the house. Russ had lived here with his deceased wife for about 15 yrs I believe. I've tried very hard not to venture into many things but I've lived here two years now, so it's time to get some of it done. I don't mess with personal things though. I believe that should be done by him and his daughter. They have filled several totes and such these past few weeks. Still many more areas to work on. They had every nook and cranny loaded in this house LOL

Sampson is getting a bit better with his house training. I think perhaps he finally understands that going potty on the rug is unacceptable.

I made beef and noodles today for the noon mean (which yes, they call dinner). Russ's son stopped by and between the two of them, it's all gone. His son is well over 6ft tall and loves to eat like his dad. Even though his dad is a shrimp :lol:

Well, back to work now.....have a good day everyone!