Friday's Air

Janet B

Oh my!! It is a blustery, rainy very cold day out today. The temperature is below 40 and a wind advisory is in affect! Yuck!

I was at the farm this morning, a cold, wet, muddy place to be and now I am home for the day, already in my pajamas even! I plan on spending the rest of the day watching mindless TV,drinking hot coffee and having a big bowl of buttered popcorn!

My big news is that I finally got my bird to eat out of my hand, a major step!! He has been so wary of me I was beginning to think it would never happen. Yesterday I stopped spoiling him and only let him have his "healthy" food in his dish, if he wanted the yummy stuff, he had to learn to trust me and it worked! The next big goal is to get him to actually step up onto my hand!

I am supposed to hear from the research team today if I was accepted into the trial or not. I am also anxious to hear about my scan results. Fingers crossed!

I hope wherever you are the weather is nice, and if not, I hope you are warm and cozy!

Peace

janet

It's warm and cozy (and cloudy and windy) here. Expecting temps in the mid-80s. :lol:

Nice work with your bird, Janet. That takes a lot of patience. I'm hoping your scan is ok and that you get into the trial you are waiting to hear about. Let us know about both.

Happy weekend to all.

Muriel