Friday's Air

michellep

Hi everyone! I must be losing it because I started to post this as Thursday's Air! Sometimes all my days just seem to blend together these days. Or, maybe I'm simply getting old?

Weather here is in the mid 80's today which should be nice. I've got about 15 dozen ears of sweet corn from the garden to blanch and freeze today. I'm really starting to get tired of this. Last week was green beans. Next week will be tomatoes ughhhhh I think the only part I enjoy about the corn is sitting on the swing in the yard while shucking it and watching my dog play :)

I'm gonna be starting on another quilt top soon. I have several patterns picked out to make for the elderly at the local nursing home here. The cost of fabric is really high though so I'm hoping I can get people to donate any fabrics they have stashed away around here.

Well, if I don't get started it won't get done huh? Hope everyone is doing well! ((hugs))